Enhancing beauty with makeup

Enhancing beauty with makeup

Oftentimes, applying makeup can be somewhat overwhelming or difficult for a number of reasons.

Sometimes, the make up

• Feels too heavy,
  • It is too expensive
  • It does not stay on the whole day
  • Or maybe it is just too hard to figure which one to use.

I had the chance to try a few makeup products from Maybelline that were recently launched and I was pleasantly surprised at the results. Now, I will tell you that I have been using this brand for a while, because I absolutely love the foundation and their lip colors. The foundation and powder work very well for the skin, they are easy to use whether one needs to dress up for work in a hurry or going on a date night. The FIT me foundation and powder collection feel absolutely soft and light on the skin which is good. Nobody likes feeling like they have a hat sitting on their face. I know I don’t.

This time, I added a few more affordable and yet very easy to apply products to my collection to enhance my beauty! How about that?? Hey, self love is the best love. So here are the make up products and the pictures show a difference only in the lip colors used. I wanted a simple look on the lips in a nude color for work and a bolder look in red for a night out with friends. All makeup used is from Maybelline and they lasted the whole day.

It is important to always take care of your skin, but we will get the chance to go over my skincare products on another post soon. In the meantime, the products used for these looks are listed below and can be easily purchased by clicking on the links or going to shop my faves.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think in the comments section below

I appreciate you so much for reading!

Products:

Adetola Adetunji

Find me on: Web

Share:

Affiliate links are used on some of my products and items displayed on this blog, which therefore means if you click on the links shared I will earn a small percentage in commission. Expressions and reviews shared from trulyadetola.com are all from my personal point of view.

11 Comments

1. January 21, 2019 / 1:53 pm

I love the beautiful makeup look doll so gorgeous 💗

2. January 21, 2019 / 4:40 pm

I’m always looking for lightweight good coverage foundation. Love all your tips thank you.

3. January 21, 2019 / 4:51 pm

You described me!! I’m scared of makeup, mostly because I don’t have a good knowledge of how to apply it correctly and I’m always afraid to look fake. Your recommendations are so helpful! Definitely going to try a few of these.

4. January 21, 2019 / 5:14 pm

Looove your beautiful photos! I’m definitely going to have to try the Vivid Hot lipgloss!

5. January 21, 2019 / 9:26 pm

I really love Maybelline products! I have not tried any of their eyeshadow products but their foundations are very nice. I just don’t like how messy it can be. Another really good affordable brand is Colourpop. You have to order the products online, but their quality is top notch for a very good price!

6. January 21, 2019 / 9:49 pm

Your makeup looks amazing!! I definitely need to try some of these products! I already use the FIT blush and love it 🙂

7. January 22, 2019 / 2:24 am

Maybelline has come along way with its makeup line. You make it look so effortless.

• January 22, 2019 / 2:45 am

Thank you so much Vanessa. I love their collections and the many options they provide for all women. I appreciate you for reading!

8. January 23, 2019 / 7:03 pm

You did such a great job with this make up! I’ve been loving Maybeline lately

9. January 23, 2019 / 9:31 pm

You look gorgeous girl!! Thanks for sharing!